The Roles of Exhaust Fan in Chicken Farm
A fresh supply of fresh air and equal maintenance of temperature and humidity is a must for any sort of poultry business. Thus, ventilation should be a major concern and key factor for a farmer who is targeting to make a maximum production of chicken meats, eggs etc. For these following reasons, you have to be wise is case of selecting a ventilation system for your poultry farm:
- Proper supply of oxygen gas and other essential gases to the poultry house from the outside air.
- Cooling and warming according to the necessity.
- Heat dissipation and temperature distribution in a proper basis.
- Removal of excess moisture, dust and dirt.
- Providing fresh air to the chickens and birds inside the poultry farm.
- For high density population of livestock and poultry in confinement, proper ventilation is a must.
- Ventilation removes odors, dust, moistures and excess heat from the room and maintains a healthy environment.
Providing proper and long lasting ventilation can be a promising poultry grower.
The purpose of ventilation
- Oxygen: supply sufficient oxygen, remove harmful gases, reducing the concentration of NH3, H2S, CO2 and other harmful gases for the growing chicken;
- Cooling: eliminate excess quantity of heat, so the temperature was kept relatively discounted appropriate;
- Warming: by blowing hot air to increase chicken house temperature;
- Heat dissipation: by increasing the wind speed reduces the body feeling temperature of chicken;
- Exhaust of moisture: maintain the appropriate humidity;
- Dust discharge: Exclude dust, reducing bacteria, viruses and other pathogenic microorganisms in the house;
- Fresh air: no ventilation dead area inside the house, so each chicken can get fresh air.
In order to ensure healthy growth of chicks inside poultry, these will be the balanced condition of gases:
|Carbon Dioxide||CO2||Above 30%||Below 1%|
|Methane||CH4||Above 5%||Below 1%|
|Ammonia||NH3||Above 500 ppm||Below 40 ppm|
|Hydrogen Sulfide||H2S||Above 500 ppm||Below 40 ppm|
|Oxygen||O2||Below 6%||Above 16%|
Chicken Farm Exhaust Fan by HightTop
Our Automatic exhaust system is designed with these following features:
- Design the system with extreme climatic conditions of the area in mind.
- Follow the design and specifications when you install the ventilation equipment.
- For system balance, the building should be filled with birds to the designed capacity.
- Insulation of the structure must be based on the intended use and local weather conditions.
For more detail and price, please feel free to contact us