Layer Cage – Size and Cost
Layer cage is one of the most recognized farming equipment in caged chickens farming. Before buying a perfect layer cage for your farming, you have to determine the size and custom the design by yourself. Also the cost depends on what equipment comes with the battery cage of the poultry and caged chickens.
The number of units of layer can vary according to your necessity. You have to get one starter for every row of cages. And the cage must need to be minimum 1 meter away from the wall to maintain proper humidity and air circulation. Also you need to install a manifold system with a roof tank to feed water to the birds inside the layer cage.
HighTop is a one of the specialists in manufacturing layer cages for caged chicken poultry. We sell two tier layer and 3 tier layer chicken cages. Have a look on the product description and decide the best fit for your poultry farming.Request for a Quote
Layer Cage Specifications
“A” Type Chicken Cage Specifications Item No. Tier & Nest Size (L x W x H) Nos of Nest per Tier Nos of Nest per Set Nos of hens per Nest Nos of hens per Set HT-A34 (Hot Sale) 3 Tiers, 4 Nests 1.88 x 2.1 x 1.5m 8 24 4 96 HT-A34L 3 Tiers, 4 Nests 2.0 x 2.1 x 1.5m 8 24 4 96 HT-A35 (Hot Sale) 3 Tiers, 5 Nests 1.95 x 2.1 x 1.5m 10 30 3 or 4 90 or 120 HT-A35L 3 Tiers, 5 Nests 2.15 x 2.1 x 1.5m 10 30 4 120 HT-A44 4 Tiers, 4 Nests 1.88 x 2.4 x 1.95m 8 32 4 128 HT-A45 4 Tiers, 5 Nests 1.95 x 2.4 x 1.95m 10 40 3 or 4 120 or 160 HT-A45L 4 Tiers, 5 Nests 2.15 x 2.4 x 1.95m 10 40 4 160 HT-A55 Not Recommended, because the cage is very high and not convenient to manage. 5 Tiers, 5 Nests 1.95 x 2.8 x 2.5m 10 50 3 or 4 150 or 200 Item No. Desc “HT” – Hightop® brand; “A” – A type/shape; “34” – 3 tiers 4 nests/doors; “L” – Large size Material Q195 low carbon steel wire or
Q235 low carbon steel wire
The Finish 1. Electro Galvanized or
2. Hot Dipped Galvanized or
3. PVC Coated.
Life span Electro Galvanization (7-10 years);
Hot Dip Galvanization (15-20 years);
PVC Coated (15-20 years)
What will be the specialty of the layer cages prepared by Hightop? Let’s have a look
Why Layer Cages by Hightop® is The Best for Chicken Eggs?
- A very adjustable cage size and dimension for any sort of caged chickens farming plan.
- The full width sliding door will provide you full access and visibility to the chickens inside the cage.
- The electro or hot deep galvanized cage will ensure your cage that it remains protected from corrosion and rust for years.
- The density of bottom fabric is increased to ensure free and force-free movement of the chickens and chicks.
- The natural ventilation system will keep a decent amount of airflow and proper humidity distribution in the cage inside.
- The centralized design and management of the cage will let you to save land and space of the poultry farm.
- The design is modified in such a way that, the feed waste and egg damage comes almost into a zero level.
- Floor support system is installed to ensure that the birds can move freely without damaging their legs.
Through mouth steps are guided to prevent damage of the eggs in the collection tray of the caged chickens eggs.
Layer Cage Features for Egg Laying Chickens
- Strong and durable – high strength welded mesh with solid solder joint;
- Corrosion protection – electro or hot dipped galvanized optional;
- Long service life – more than 10 years lifetime;
- Increased density of bottom fabric – prevent the egg laying chickens feet from malformation or tiredness;
- Unique cage door design – up and down sliding door, or left and right sliding door;
- Easy to assemble and use – no need professional technicians;
- Excellent natural ventilation environment – more fresh air on all tier;
- Land & Space Saving – Centralized management, saving the land resource;
- No chicken manure on eggs – keep the chicken eggs from dirty;
- Eggs won’t be broken or fall out – improving egg production
- Reduce the waste of feed – saving your expenses.
- FCL (Full Container Loading): cage and cage frame are no package, some fittings are in plastic bags and carton box;
- LCL (Less than Container Loading): packed in wooden box and pallet.
Type 20 ft container 40 ft high container 3 Tiers, 4 Nests 130 SETS 280 SETS 3 Tiers, 5 Nests 130 SETS 280 SETS 4 Tiers, 4 Nests 100 SETS 210 SETS 4 Tiers, 5 Nests 80 SETS 160 SETS Q: Which one is suitable to my poultry farm? A: If you want to start your poultry farm business, you can tell us your chicken coop size, we can provide free chicken farm layout design, we have a team have been researching the poultry industry for 15 years, they will help you to start a modern and scientific farm. Q: What’t your MOQ of the chicken cage? A: The MOQ is 10 sets; Q: How many sets of cages can be loaded in one container? A: 120-150 sets of cages in 20ft container, 280-350 sets in 40 ft container; Q: How many years life time of your cages? A: 7-20 years (based on the material and environment) Q: How to install the cages? A: We provide installation service in two ways-
1: Manual book or DVD to teach you how to install;
2: Send our engineer to your farm.
Q: What payment terms do you support? A: Generally, our payment term is T/T 30% in advance and the balance 70% against the copy of B/L. Other payment term we can also discuss. Q: What is your delivery time? A: We always prepare enough stock material for your urgent requirement, the delivery time is 7 days for all the stock material. We’ll check with our production department for the non-stock items to offer you the exact delivery time and producing schedule.